This year for the fifth time, VDE Südbayern presented the VDE Awards 2013 for outstanding technical-scientific accomplishments in Bavaria and NavVis was given the prize in the category start-up. “The VDE Awards are meant to honor outstanding technical developments and the winners’ commitment for fostering public enthusiasm towards technology“, says Prof. Dr.-Ing. Petra Friedrich, chair of VDE Südbayern. The awards were given at the Münchner Abend 2013 at Hotel Bayerischer Hof on November 28.
- Activity Recognition on Handheld Devices for Pedestrian Indoor Navigation
- Graph-based Data Fusion of Pedometer and WiFi Measurements for Mobile Indoor Positioning
- Camera-Based Indoor Positioning Using Scalable Streaming Of Compressed Binary Image Signatures
- Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship 2014
- NavVis wins VDE Award 2013